One of the main priorities of FSC is to ensure adequate protection of the investors and insured persons. The increase of the information awareness and financial knowledge of the general public is the way to achieve this goal.
Frequently asked questions
Here we would like to offer most actual and most often requested by the consumers information related to the capital market, insurance and pension insurance.
- I have a voucher book – what shall I do with it? Where can I find information about the former privatization funds?
- What should I do if I decide to purchase or sell shares (or other securities)?
- Where can I find information about the public companies (and other issuers), in whose securities I have invested?
- Who are obliged to insure themselves in a universal /UPF/, or occupational pension fund /OPF/?
- How can I check in which UPF or OPF I am insured if I did not make personally my choice?
- How can I change my pension fund?
- Which insurances are obligatory?
- Why is Third Party Liability an obligatory insurance?
- How is the premium price of Third Party Liability insurance determined?