At a session held on November 01, 2006, the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) adopted the following resolutions:
1. The Commission entered Invest Property REIT, Sofia City, into the Public Companies and Other Issuers of Securities Register as a public company. The Commission entered a securities issue issued by Invest Property REIT as a result of increase in the company’s capital from BGN 500,000 to BGN 650,000 through issuance of new 150,000 pieces of ordinary, registered, dematerialized, freely transferable voting shares, having a nominal and issuance value of BGN 1 each.
The said issue is entered into the FSC’s Public Register.
2. The Commission issued temporary prohibition on publication of an offer submitted by Litex Commerce AD, Sofia City, to purchase shares of Lovech Tours AD, town of Lovech, from the other shareholders in the company through Faktori JSC, Sofia City, Investment Intermediary.
3. The Commission did not issue irrevocable prohibition on publication of amended tender offer submitted by Rodina Tourist 97 AD, Sofia City, to purchase shares of Rodina Tourist AD, Sofia City, from the other shareholders in the company through Aval In AD, Sofia City, Investment Intermediary.
The price per share offered is BGN 25.50.
4. The Commission withdrew the licence issued to Evroforum OOD, Sofia City, to undertake activities as an investment intermediary following submission of a letter on their part for voluntary abandonment of the licence.
5. The Commission issued licences to Varchev Managing Company EAD Management Company to organize and manage VARCHEV HIGH-YIELD FUND Contractual Fund. The Commission approved a Prospectus for public offering of units submitted by VARCHEV HIGH-YIELD FUND Contractual Fund and entered the issue of units into the Public Register kept by the FSC.
The Commission entered VARCHEV HIGH-YIELD FUND Contractual Fund as an issuer into the Register kept by the FSC.