At a session held on March 10, 2005, the Financial Supervision Commission adopted the following Resolutions:
1. The Commission imposed a temporary prohibition on a tender offer submitted by Zavod za Metalorezheshti Mashini – Bulgaria Holding AD, Sofia City, for the purchase of shares of Mashstroy AD, Troyan, from the company’s other shareholders through the Investment Intermediary Aval In AD, Sofia.
2. The Commission imposed a temporary prohibition on a tender offer submitted by Terra Tour Service EOOD, Sofia City, for the purchase of shares of Eztour JSC, Sofia City, from the company’s other shareholders through the Investment Intermediary Karoll AD Financial House, Sofia City.
3. The Commission entered into its Public Register an issue of securities issued by Colos-1 JSC Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). The issue has the following parameters: 103 pieces of ordinary voting shares, having a nominal value of BGN 1,000 each. The initial public offering of this issue’s shares has been successfully concluded and trading of the issue at the Stock Exchange is forthcoming.
4. The Commission approved a request submitted by the Investment Intermediary CEE Securities JSC, Sofia City, on the issuance of approval for effecting transactions under Art. 54, Para. 1, Item 3 of the POSA. The extended licence allows CEE Securities JSC to manage individual securities portfolios and/or customers’ monies, except for portfolios of investment companies and pension funds.
5. The Commission withdrew the licence for conducting activities as an investment intermediary issued to X-Pit & Co. OOD at the request of the intermediary.
6. The Commission adopted Practice on the Implementation of Art.26, Para.2 of the Special Purpose Vehicles Act.
The above Practice relates to the type and form of the declarations that the persons managing and representing a special purpose vehicle are to submit to the Financial Supervision Commission.
The document is to be published on the Commission’s website, Documents Section, Instructions & Requirements.
7. The Commission recognized Kalin Krasimirov Metodiev’s qualifications acquired abroad, requisite to conduct activities as an investment consultant in Bulgaria.