At a session held on June 22, 2005, the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) adopted the following Resolutions:
1. The Commission issued a temporary prohibition on the publication of a tender offer submitted by I. S. Mihailov EOOD, Bourgas, for the purchase of shares of Monolit – Stil AD, Bourgas, from the company’s other shareholders through the Investment Intermediary BenchMark Finance AD, Sofia City.
2. The Commission approved a prospectus related to a secondary public offering of 2,000 pieces of ordinary, interest-bearing, registered, freely transferable, dematerialized, secured mortgaged backed securities, having a nominal value of EUR 1,000 each, floating rate, determinable on the basis of the 6-month Euribor plus a fixed mark-up of 3.9%, where the minimum value of the coupon is 6.9%, having a maturity date of up to 60 months following the issuance date of one class, issued by Economic and Investment Bank PLC.
The Commission entered the issue into the Public Registry, kept by the FSC.
3. The Commission entered into the Public Companies and Other Issuers of Securities Registry an issue of 150,000 pieces of ordinary, registered, dematerialized, freely transferable voting shares, having a nominal value of BGN 1 each, issued by Active Properties SPV for the purpose of trading these on a regulated securities market.
4. The Commission adopted at first reading a Draft Ordinance on Approval of a Common Methodology for Liquidation of Damages under Third Party Liability Insurance to the Owners, Users, Holders and Drivers of Motor Vehicles.
The Draft Ordinance shall be concerted with all institutions interested. The complete text of the said Draft Ordinance and the Appendices to it may be found under the Legal Framework Section, Draft Normative Documentation Heading.
5. The Commission passed instructions with regard to the implementation of Art. 21 under Ordinance No. 18/Nov. 10, 2004 of the FSC on the compulsory insurance under Art. 77, Para. 1, Items 1 & 2 of the Insurance Act. These are related to interpretations and clarifications on the completion of the control counterfoil, on the place and method of sticking the sticker certifying the existence of the compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance duly taken out. The said instructions shall be published on the website of the Financial Supervision Commission.