At a session held on February 2, 2007, the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) adopted the following resolutions:
1. The Commission approved a tender offer submitted by K. V. K Invest AD, Haskovo, on purchase of shares of Balkancar Zarya PLC, town of Pavlikeni, from the company’s other shareholders through Karoll JSC Investment Intermediary, Sofia City.
The price per share offered is BGN 11.27.
2. The Commission approved a tender offer submitted by Duropack AG, Vienna, on purchase of shares of Duropack – Trakia Papir AD, town of Pazardjik, from the company’s other shareholders through First Financial Brokerage House OOD Investment Intermediary, Sofia City.
The price per share offered is BGN 64.48.
3. The Commission included Hristina Ivanova Stamova on the list of persons who may be assignees in bankruptcy of an insurer approved by the FSC.
4. The Commission recognised full legal capacity of a responsible actuary acquired in a Member State to Albena Mladenova Petrova, Iskra Ognyanova Metodieva, Raya Petkova Grozeva, Aneta Ivanova Velikova and Yasen Dimov Mateev.
5. The Commission admitted three candidates who had additionally submitted their documents to the FSC to the examination for attainment of the right to perform the activities of a broker, which examination is to be held on February 17, 2007, and namely:
6. The Commission admitted Antoaneta Yanakieva and denied admission to Krum Dimitrov to the examination for acquisition of the right to perform activities as an investment adviser, which examination is to be held on February 18, 2007.
7. The Commission admitted Boris Petrunov to an examination for acquisition of legal capacity of a responsible actuary, which is to be held on the following dates: February 18 and 25, 2007, and March 3 and 4, 2007.